The suitability questionnaire is mandatory if you want to invest with Saxo. This is our regulatory requirement to ensure that the investments made on your behalf are suitable for you.
Articles in this section
- How do I buy less than 100 shares?
- Why am I not able to trade US ETFs?
- How can I find the trading conditions of an instrument?
- How do I register my Danish shares to my name?
- How do I read the Historic Earnings section?
- How do I read the Current Holdings section?
- Login using the Touch ID (IOS)
- Where can I find the trading costs?
- How can I request the addition of a stock?
- How can I see if an exchange is open?
Browse All Topics
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to create a case.Get help