For auditing and tax purpose it is possible to find all of your relevant reports and summaries in Saxo Investor by clicking on your profile icon and Historic reports.
Articles in this section
- I cannot see my closed positions in my portfolio
- Why am I not able to find US instruments?
- Can I participate in an IPO with Saxo Bank?
- How do I vote in voluntary corporate actions?
- How can I claim tax back?
- How do I update my personal information (registered address, email, phone number)
- How does Saxo handle withholding taxes on dividends?
- How do I close my account?
- What is Saxo Bank reporting to the Danish tax authorities about its clients?
Browse All Topics
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to create a case.Get help