Once you are invested into a managed portfolio, you will see that you cannot click the ‘Invest’ button in the main shopping window, as this is for new investments only. To top up, scroll down to the Managed Portfolios part and then select the Manage button for your portfolio. Here, you can see that you can Invest more. This will transfer cash from your main account into your portfolio account, and then automatically invest into the portfolio.
Articles in this section
- Minimum top-up amount for a managed portfolio
- Balanced Portfolios Q3 2018 Commentary
- Nasdaq DW Global Momentum Q3 2018 Commentary
- SaxoInvestor Portfolios (DKK) Q3 2018 Commentary
- The Nasdaq DW Global Momentum portfolio
- How do I invest into a new managed portfolio?
- Morningstar Moat process to find attractive stocks
- Nasdaq DW Global Momentum Fact Sheet
- Nasdaq DW Global Momentum/Relative strength whitepaper
Browse All Topics
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to create a case.Get help