If you have also sold stocks or other investment products before making the transfer, the amount will be transferred after the value date of the sale. Depending on the instrument you are selling, this can be between one and three working days.
Articles in this section
- An update to the process of external bank account registration
- Why can’t I withdraw money for my end clients in SaxoPartnerConnect?
- Why is it not possible to transfer money from a bank account in another name?
- How long does it take for a money transfer to my Saxo Bank account to be processed?
- How can a new account be registered for withdrawals?
Browse all topics
Do you still have questions?
Please contact Client Services: email@example.com