for Independent Asset Managers
Search by keywords or browse by topics below
Browse All Topics
About Saxo Bank
- Regulatory compliance – ongoing client due diligence
- What is the credit rating of Saxo Bank?
- Who is Saxo Bank and do they hold a Dutch banking license?
- When will BinckBank become Saxo Bank?
- How does the Investor Compensation Scheme protect my end-customers?
- How will BinckBank’s partnership with Saxo Bank impact me and my end-customers?
After migration to Saxo Bank
- Service and contact with Saxo Bank
- How will the digital onboarding for private customers work?
- What is the deficit procedure at Saxo Bank?
- What is the policy on offering OTC securities?
- How does margin lending work?
- How does the expiration procedure affect futures on commodities and physical delivery?
Migration communication archive
- 2022 01 10 Customer access to SaxoPortfolio - please provide missing customer email address and mobile phone numbers by 21 Jan 2022 (DBA message from Binck to wave one independent asset managers)
- 2021 12 22 New EOD files as part of migration to Saxo systems (Email notification from Binck to wave one independent asset managers)
- 2021 12 17 Update on migration terms and conditions – new price plans (DBA message from Binck to all independent asset managers)
- 2021 11 08 Update on migration timelines and BinckBank becomes Saxo Bank (Email notification from Binck to all independent asset managers)