We want to ensure that the migration is as smooth an experience as possible for you and your end-customers. For this reason, we are migrating our customers in phases. You will receive an email with the exact date for your book of business at least one month before you are migrated. Below you’ll find an explanation of the important steps that will happen during the migration.
- Available now: get to know the platform and learn more about the migration via webinars, platform tutorials and our help centre.
- 2 weeks prior to the migration: we will issue SaxoPartnerConnect login details to all your employees allowing you to verify your access to SaxoPartnerConnect via www.connect.saxo, choose the language and preferred 2FA (two-factor authentication) settings. You can also try to create a few test-support cases via case management.
- 1 week prior to the migration: you will be able to see your end-customers and their accounts in SaxoPartnerConnect, but securities and cash positions will still be in the Binck systems.
- 1 week prior to the migration: if your end-customers have registered their email address and mobile phone number with BinckBank, they will receive a new eight-digit client and user ID from Saxo and guidance to reset their password to access SaxoPortfolio.
- The migration date: the full migration of cash and securities is now completed, and all your end-customer account information, orders and positions are ready and waiting for you. Any trading should be done exclusively from SaxoPartnerConnect from this date.