You or your end-customers will receive an email from Saxo Bank that explains how to set a new password. Below, you can see all the steps involved in setting a new password.
What email address do you or your end-customers need to set up a Saxo password?
You or your end-customers must enter an email address that is already registered with BinckBank.
What user ID should you or your end-customers use to create a Saxo password?
The email you have received contains the user ID you need to set a new password for Saxo Bank.
Steps to setting a new password:
- Click the Set Password link in the email you have previously received.
- Enter the email address you have received the email to and the user ID contained in the email, then click Next.
- An SMS with a verification code will be sent to you or your end-customers mobile.
- Enter this code and click Next.
- Choose a new password and confirm the password.
- The password must contain at least 8 characters, including at least 1 number and 1 letter (A-Z).
Also take a look at this video, where we demonstrate how to log in to SaxoPartnerConnect with Two Factor Authentication (2FA or TFA).