From 8 November 2021, the BinckBank name will be phased out and become Saxo Bank in the Netherlands and Belgium. You'll continue to receive the same level of highly personalised service and our team of specialists remains dedicated to supporting independent asset managers from the Saxo Bank offices in the Netherlands and Belgium.
Articles in this section
- Who is Saxo Bank and do they hold a Dutch banking license?
- What is the credit rating of Saxo Bank?
- How will BinckBank’s partnership with Saxo Bank impact me and my end-customers?
- Will BinckBank still operate under a Dutch banking license?
- Will my end-customers' assets still be protected by the Dutch deposit guarantee scheme?
- How does the Investor Compensation Scheme protect my end-customers?
Browse all topics
Do you still have questions?
Please contact Client Services: email@example.com