After the migration to Saxo Bank, there is a new process for booking IAM fees such as:
- Management Fee
- Administration fee
- Advisory Fees
- Performance Fee
Please use the fee booking request template to book one or more of the above fees from your end-customers’ account to your firm’s account in Saxo Bank.
Guidelines for the fee booking request template
- All columns in grey are blocked so you cannot add any values/text
- All columns in yellow should be filled out: Some columns have a drop down that you can choose from while others are free text/values
- All columns in yellow should be filled out: Information on the different fields in the excel is as follows:
- Account: Enter the end client’s account number. For e.g. 69900/XXXXX
- Counteraccount: Enter the IAM’s Saxo Fee booking account number e.g. 69900/FEEEURXXX
- EgoAccount: Should always be 50001_IAM
- CurrencyCode: Currency of the amount that should be booked.
- ProductCode: Should always be SB
- ValueDate: The format is DD/MM/YYYY
- PostingDate: Enter the current date.
- AmountType: Choose an option from the dropdown
- Amount: Add “-“ before the amount. This is because funds are deducted from end client’s accounts and booked to the IAM’s Saxo Fee booking account. Use “.” and do not use “,”.
- BookkeepingText: What you mention here will be visible in the client online reports.
- OriginalAccount: Enter the account number mentioned in Column A – Account
- VatAmtAutoCalculated: Should always be FALSE
How to send booking requests to Saxo Bank
Please create a case via case management in SaxoPartnerConnect under 'Client Level à Payment Services’, attach your form and click ‘Submit’.