After the migration to Saxo Bank, there is a new process for booking IAM fees such as:
- Management Fee
- Administration fee
- Advisory Fees
- Performance Fee
Please use the fee booking request template to book one or more of the above fees from your end-customers’ account to your firm’s account in Saxo Bank.
Guidelines for the fee booking request template
- All columns in grey are blocked so you cannot add any values/text
- All columns in yellow should be filled out:
- Some columns have a drop down that you can choose from
- Other columns have a small note with more information.
- The amount values(positive and negative) will define the direction of the transaction. So, if the value in the Amount column(column K) is in negative then the Account column (column A) will be debited and the accounts in the Counteraccount column ( Column B) will be credited.
Vice-versa, if the value in the Amount column(column K) is in positive then the Account column (column A) will be credited and the accounts in the Counteraccount column ( Column B) will be debited.
How to send booking requests to Saxo Bank
Please create a case via case management in SaxoPartnerConnect under 'Client Level à Payment Services’, attach your form and click ‘Submit’.