We have migrated your models from GIRO to Model Manager on 12 October 2022 with an effort to recreate your models correctly. This requires your careful review by performing five checks (see below).
The models that you see under your Models tab will be used for rebalancing your clients’ portfolios going forward. Therefore, during October, please carefully review your models as well as the clients currently linked to the existing models.
Please view the instructions below and watch the video tutorials on Model Manager for more guidance.
Be sure to make any desired changes before the November rebalancing.
Check 1: Check if all your models are available in SaxoPartnerConnect
- Log in and click on the Models tab
- Select the correct owner from the Selected owner drop-down menu.(The owner name with “Model Managed” at the end of the name will have all your current models.)
- Verify the list of models that displays below the correctly selected owner name.
- If any models are missing from the list, please contact your Relationship Manager.
Check 2: Check whether the target instrument allocations are correct for each of your models
- In the model list, click on the model that you want to verify.
- Review the Model allocation column in the Instruments section.
- To change the allocation for any instrument, click the Change button and edit the percentage.
- Click Confirm to save your changes.
Check 3: Review the min/max allocations set for each instrument within each of your models
- Under the Instruments section of each model, click the Change button.
- Review the Min. Allocation and Max. Allocation columns for all instruments (and cash). When models were migrated, minimum allocations were set to 95% of the target allocation and maximum allocations were setto105% of the target allocation.
- Edit the min/max allocations if 5% relative deviation from target allocations doesn’t work for you.
- Click Confirm, Save and Submit your changes.
Check 4: Confirm whether your models are connected to the correct clients
- From the model list, click on the model that you want to review.
- Click on the Attached accounts tab.
The full list of client accounts linked to the selected model will display. You’ll find the total number of linked accounts at the top of the list.
- To export the full lists of clients (linked to models or not), you can use the client screener.
- Click on the main Clients tab > Client screener > Accounts.
- Select the owner name with ”Model Managed” at the end of it from the Owner drop-down menu within the Filter list options.
4. You can filter for a certain model using the Model name search field and change the filtering option from All client accounts to Linked to model to find which accounts are currently linked to the model you selected. You can of course filter for other results as well, including any accounts not linked to the model you have selected.(Please note, if you don’t see these filtering options, click the Edit filters button to add them.)
5. If you intend to make changes to your client-model links, please do it in single client view or use the bulk model connections upload feature available inside model manager.
Check 5: Familiarize yourself with the instruments allowed to be included in Model allocations
- View the instrument list here.
Read more here for 'Important information for GIRO users'.
Once you have performed the five checks and you are satisfied that everything is setup correctly, please switch the ‘Disable order generation’ toggle OFF on the models that should be rebalanced on Wednesday 2 November.