We will start migration with the first wave of independent asset managers mid-January 2022 to SaxoPartnerConnect. The final waves as it looks now will be completed during March 2022 as functionality core to our partners is developed.
Six weeks before you migrate, we will send you details of the migration process covering:
Information about your migration
- Key dates
- SaxoPartnerConnect training plan for you and your staff
- Key features of SaxoPartnerConnect
- Platform access and report generation
- EOD (End-of-day) file implementation
- Terms and conditions
Information about your end-customers' migration
- We will share a communication which we encourage you to send to your end-customers in relation to migration. The email covers:
- Key messages about SaxoPortfolio, the portal replacing the Binck end-customer portal for your end-customers to stay informed about their investment portfolio
- What happens to end-customer accounts
- How end-customers access SaxoPortfolio
Brand change: BinckBank becomes Saxo Bank
From 8 November 2021, the BinckBank name will be phased out and become Saxo Bank in the Netherlands and Belgium.
You’ll continue to receive the same level of highly personalised service and our team of specialists remains dedicated to supporting independent asset managers from our Saxo Bank offices in the Netherlands and Belgium.
What happens to my end-customers' accounts
You – and your end-customers - remain contracted with BinckBank
Your – and your end-customer - accounts will automatically move to Saxo’s platforms when migrated.
You – and your end-customers - remain contracted with BinckBank. All accounts remain Dutch bank accounts contracted with BinckBank N.V. or Belgium accounts contracted with BinckBank N.V. through its Belgium branch.
That means that funds held with BinckBank remain under the protection scheme of the Dutch Central Bank.
Should you have any questions, please contact your primary contact.
More information to follow shortly to the first wave of independent asset managers.
Saxo Institutional Mid-European Region