When Saxo Bank receives a seized account, the account will be blocked. Then Saxo Bank will inform the partner of the seizure. The end-customer is informed via the partner. Saxo Bank is obliged to provide the seized party with information about the portfolio and the balance.
Articles in this section
- How do I onboard customers to Saxo Bank's platforms after the migration?
- Contact between end-customers and Saxo Bank
- Important changes in the deficit procedure, option trading and margin
- Regulatory compliance: customer due diligence (CDD) reviews
- How to access Dutch Tax Reports for your active end-clients
- New updates on Model Manager
- Guide on how to obtain Ultimate Beneficial Ownership (UBO) Data
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) requirement
- How are account names created?
- How do I close an account?
Browse all topics
Do you still have questions?
Please contact Client Services: email@example.com