The following graphical guidelines are intended to help you reference your relationship with Saxo in the right manner.
Using the right Saxo logo for your background
- Please use the version that is suited to your colour output and do not colour convert.
- White logo should be used on a dark background (primary logo)
- Blue logo should be used on a light background
|White logo (primary) on dark background:||Blue logo on light backgrounds:|
Clear space and sizes
- The Saxo logo should never be overcrowded by, or linked to, other elements that will reduce its legibility and visibility.
- In order to ensure absolute recognition, the logo must always be surrounded by an area of clear space that no other graphic elements or objects should intrude.
- The recommended area must never be reduced but can be increased.
- The amount of clear space varies in direct proportion to the size of the logotype, with the indicator area as the definition of X / level 4.
- Logo minimum sizes:
- Online: minimum width 32px
- Offline/print: minimum width 19.2mm (ai. logo 80%)
Logo variations allowed