Find information on:
- Introduction to SaxoPartnerConnect
- How do I or my employees access SaxoPartnerConnect?
- How do I place an order for a single client?
- How do I use the Screener?
- How can I view the details of my client’s cash position?
- How do I login to SaxoPartnerConnect with 2 factor authentication (2FA)?
- How do I use the client screener?
- How do I subscribe to exchanges?
Introduction to SaxoPartnerConnect
SaxoPartnerConnect improves upon DBA in numerous ways. You have access to powerful features and will be able to enjoy increased control over your trading – with less of a need to contact the trading desk for order handling. Key features include:
- General dashboard
- Case management, cash and risk management modules
- New advanced client screener module
- Support for bulk reporting
- New corporate actions modules
- New single client view and full trading support including block orders
- User roles supported
- Report generation on demand
- Client onboarding module
- Client renewal module
- Care order support directly from the platform
Check out our video tutorials, where you learn more about the different features. In the video below, you will get a short introduction to some of the highlights of SaxoPartnerConnect.
How do I or my employees access SaxoPartnerConnect?
In the weeks before the migration, you and your employees will receive login credentials to SaxoPartnerConnect. Each employee will need to reset their password following Saxo Bank’s standard password reset flow. Every employee will need to use the email address and mobile phone number that is already registered with BinckBank for authentication.
How do I place an order for a single client?
In this video, we will demonstrate how you can place an order for a specific client and:
- Fill in the trade ticket and place the order
- See the status of the order
- Modify or cancel the order
How do I use the Screener?
You have the option of creating your own Screeners within the Trading section.
In this video, we will demonstrate how you can create your personal Screeners using the different filter lists.
How can I view the details of my client’s cash position?
You can select a client in SaxoPartnerConnect and find the details of your client’s cash position via Positions > Cash. Below is an explanation of the different components:
- Cash (EUR): this section indicates the currency in which the amounts are shown
- Cash balance: the amount your client has in cash on their account(s)
- Transactions not booked: cash amounts to be processed, for example after a transaction including accruals
- Corporate action accruals: expected income following corporate actions (such as dividend and coupon payments)
- Cash: this is the sum of the cash balance, transactions not booked and corporate action accruals;
- Cash available: the maximum amount your client can spend
How do I login to SaxoPartnerConnect with 2 factor authentication (2FA)?
In this short video, we will demonstrate how to log in to your SaxoPartnerConnect account with Two Factor Authentication (2FA or TFA).
The purpose is to verify your identity in two unique ways before you are granted access to the system.
How do I use the client screener?
In this video, we will demonstrate how to use the client screener and
- Group your clients into your own screeners (or filtered groups)
- Save your screeners
- Manage/edit your filters
- View the orders within a specific screener
- View the positions within a specific screener
How do I subscribe to exchanges?
In this video, we will demonstrate how you can subscribe to a price feed of certain exchanges and:
- What the different subscription levels mean
- How to fill in the subscription form and what to be aware of