As previously communicated, GIRO will be replaced by the Model Manager. Below is an overview of the main differences and the actions you need to take during October to ensure the November rebalancing of your models will be correct.
Overview of key features and differences
You will experience a change from buy and sell at the same time to follow Saxo’s standard which is sell before buy. The buy order will be placed after the execution of the sell order.
Please make sure you understand all the differences between GIRO and Model Manager. In our help centre, you will find an overview of key features and the differences you will experience post-migration. Read the article: Important information for GIRO users – SaxoPartnerConnect Support (help.saxo)
Your models have been migrated – please review and make any desired changes before 31 Oct
We have now migrated your models which will be used for rebalancing your clients’ portfolios from November 2022.
During October please review your models carefully as well as the clients you have linked to the existing models.
- Check if all your models are available in SaxoPartnerConnect
- Check whether the target instrument allocations are correct for each of your models
- Review the min/max allocations set for each instrument within each of your models
- Confirm whether your models are connected to the correct clients
- Familiarize yourself with the instruments allowed to be included in model allocations
Please make sure you have made any desired changes before the November rebalancing.
Find instructions in this article: Instructions for Model Manager in SaxoPartnerConnect – SaxoPartnerConnect Support (help.saxo).
If you have any questions, please reach out to your relationship manager.