Find information on:
What are the differences between the Saxo platforms?
Our different platforms are designed to support different types of investors. We have five different platforms, but in practice, you and your end-customers will only use one.
- SaxoPartnerConnect - our platform built for independent asset managers and advisors.
DBA will be replaced by SaxoPartnerConnect, our new, tech-driven platform for partners.
- SaxoPortfolio - digital portfolio monitoring and oversight for your end-customers.
Your end-customers can stay informed about their investment portfolio anytime, anywhere through SaxoPortfolio. SaxoPortfolio provides a clear overview of the performance of the customer’s portfolio, their current holdings as well as access to key reports.
- Professional-grade trading on SaxoTraderPRO - an easy-to-use, downloadable platform for advanced traders and institutional clients
- Web, mobile and tablet trading via SaxoTraderGO - a simple, multi-asset platform for retail traders
- Intuitive investment on SaxoInvestor - a user-friendly cash-product platform tailored to retail investors
How do I change the language in the platform?
In SaxoPartnerConnect, go to the burger menu and choose 'Settings'. Here you can change the platform language. You can also watch the introduction video to see how this is implemented.
In SaxoPortfolio, go to Settings - 'Regional' and change the platform language.
Digital reports for your end-customer
Different kinds of reports can easily be generated at any time via SaxoPartnerConnect and SaxoPortfolio. For example portfolio reports, transaction reports, account statements and more. In our video tutorial, you can learn how to create these reports in a few simple steps in SaxoPartnerConnect. Would you like to know how this works for your end-customer in SaxoPortfolio? Watch our video here.
After the migration it is no longer possible to have the reports nor opening letters printed and sent by post.
Will the favourites list and portfolio simulator be transferred?
Your favourites list and portfolio simulator will not be transferred to the new platform. The favourites list will be replaced by the 'watchlist' at Saxo Bank. You can easily manage multiple watchlists simultaneously within the Saxo platform.