You or your end-customers will receive an email from Saxo Bank that explains how to set a new password. Below, you can see all the steps involved in setting a new password.
- What email address do you or your end-customers need to set up a Saxo password?
You or your end-customers must enter an email address that is already registered with BinckBank.
- What user ID should you or your end-customers use to create a Saxo password?
The email you have received contains the user ID you need to set a new password for Saxo Bank.
- Steps to setting a new password:
1. Click the Set Password link in the email you have previously received.
2. Enter the email address you have received the email to and the user ID contained in the email, then click Next.
3. An SMS with a verification code will be sent to you or your end-customers mobile.
4. Enter this code and click Next.
5. Choose a new password and confirm the password.
6. The password must contain at least 8 characters, including at least 1 number and 1 letter (A-Z).
Also take a look at this video, where we demonstrate how to log in to SaxoPartnerConnect with Two Factor Authentication (2FA or TFA).