The next rebalancing of the GIRO portfolios will take place on Wednesday 2 November after the asset migration has been completed. Therefore it’s important that you have reviewed your GIRO models and clients by Tuesday 1 November at 18:00 CET.
What do you need to do by Tuesday 1 November at 18:00 CET
Please complete the following actions:
- To ensure that the models are set up correctly and the clients are linked to the right models, please perform the five checks described here.
- When you have done the checks and concluded that everything is set up correctly, you need to switch the ‘Disable order generation’ toggle OFF on the models that should be rebalanced on Wednesday 2 November.
- If you do not switch this toggle off, the clients will not be rebalanced. Note, this toggle is not available while you are editing a model.
For guidance, watch the five minute video tutorial on the five steps: How to review your GIRO models and clients.
You can also review the five steps in the article: Instructions for Model Manager in SaxoPartnerConnect – SaxoPartnerConnect Support (help.saxo)
If you find any irregularities in your models and you are unable to adjust, please reach out to your relationship manager for support.
Please remember that you will be unable to access SaxoPartnerConnect from tomorrow, Friday 28 October at 16:00 until Monday 31 October at 06:00 CET due to migration activities.
- Tuesday 1 November at 18:00 CET: deadline for you to complete the five checks, including disabling/enabling order generation
- Tuesday 1 November at 23:00 CET: technical cut-off time. Between 18:00-23:00 CET, Saxo will perform some checks. Therefore we prefer that you have completed any changes, including disabling/enabling order generation by 18:00 CET. Should you need to do any changes between 18:00 and 23:00 CET, please inform your relationship manager in advance.
- Wednesday 2 November in the morning: rebalancing takes place
For more information on GIRO, watch the series of Model Manager platform tutorials.
View the prior communication on the migration of the GIRO models sent Thursday 13 October.
Please contact your relationship manager with any questions you may have.