One week before the migration, we will transfer all client data to the new platform. From this point on, you will be able to see client IDs in SaxoPartnerConnect, as well as explore the new trading environment. However, you will not yet be able to view positions or perform transactions in the new platform until the migration is completed. During this period, you can continue to use your BinckBank account as normal.
Articles in this section
- Why are my contact details different from my BinckBank accounts?
- What do all of the different IDs or identifiers Saxo uses with my account mean?
- Communication package for your end-customers
- Important steps during the migration
- What happens to my end-customers' accounts?
- How will my end-customers’ positions and orders be transferred?
- How do I or my end-customers set a new password?
- How do I access the new platform?
- Foreign currency accounts
Browse all topics
Do you still have questions?
Please contact Client Services: firstname.lastname@example.org